You may be the CEO, a new board member or an experienced senior manager. As you rise through the corporate hierarchy you experience a growing need to develop and demonstrate your leadership ability. You want to develop a clear leadership strategy and identity and yet you never seem to have the opportunity to focus on this essential piece of work. Executive coaching gives you the space to address your own questions which may embrace:
- What sort of leader do I want to be?
- What does being a leader mean in practical terms?
- How will I shape and communicate my vision and strategy?
- What sort of team do I want to build around me?
- How will I stay connected with the people in the business?
- How will I keep my finger on the pulse without getting drawn into the minutiae of day-to-day events?
- How will I get the job done effectively, with and through others?
Creating your own brand as a leader is one of the most exciting and challenging pieces of work you will ever undertake. Identifying the personal values that underpin your professional role will help you build authenticity and gravitas. Working with an experienced coach will provide the environment in which you can learn, grow and develop into the leader you want to be.